Looking For A Granny Flat for Sale, Relocatable Home or to Pay Off Your Mortgage Faster, Start A Property Investment Portfolio, Downsize or Add Value Space To Your Home Or Business With Affordable Fast Installation Pop Up Home.
“Passionate About People, Lifestyles & Affordable Housing”
What Makes A Pop Up Homes Relocatable Homes Different From a Kit Home or Granny Flat ?
- Our highly skilled experienced team can open these homes up in 2 hrs and fit it out in 3 days.
- Our pop up homes are manufactured homes to to suit your needs.
- Our manufactured homes take only 80 – 120 days to complete.
- SAA Approved Electrical Wiring.
- 10-year galvanized steel frame warranty.
- PVC flooring in the bathroom – prevents cracking and travels a lot better in the bathroom than tiles. PVC is already laid when it arrives, whereas many other floor types must be laid on arrival.
- Can be permanent or moved whenever you want.
- 18mm thick marine ply on the base – prevents warping of the entire structure as a lot of moisture comes from the ground and can ruin your investment in a matter of years if the ply is not thick enough.
- Double-glazed glass Sliding windows.
- Insect screens.
- And much more.
Pop Up Home Living Room
Deluxe One & Two Bedroom Custom Made Models Available
Portable homes made with 75mm EPS Panels on the external walls and 50mm EPS on the internal walls
From: Shanyn & Wayne Pedersen, Pop Up Homes
At Pop Up Homes, my husband Wayne, all the team and I are passionate about you, your lifestyle and providing you with quality pop up homes.
With land becoming scarcer and the great Australian dream of owning your own home becoming more and more unrealistic for many people, pop up houses are proving a practical solution for people seeking affordable quality housing.
While each of our customers’ needs are different, some of the reasons our pop up homes are becoming so popular are:
- You often see kit homes for sale or Modular Homes but they cost a fortune our homes are very affordable.
- Our pop up homes are much cheaper and quicker than having a granny flat built
- Some people want to create additional space so they can rent it out and help pay off their mortgage sooner.
- Others use our homes as a granny flat to house their adult children while they save for their own home.
- Another group are lower income earners after affordable quality housing.
- Another percentage of holiday and caravan parks use them as granny flats, B&Bs and guest cabins to add more accommodation and profits to their business.
- Others want to add another 1 or 2 bedrooms without the cost of renovating or moving house.
- Other customers just want more room for their own purposes, such as hobby rooms, media rooms, man and she caves, etc.
Of course, people’s perceptions and experiences of what a pop up home is vary, but all of ours…
- Pop up homes Look like a home, not a container.
- Are strong and durable and come with a 10-year structural warranty on the galvanised steel framing.
- You can plug them into your mains or install solar with an eco-septic system and go completely off grid.
- Taking them down takes very little time, and they fold down to the size of a container.
- The range of our pop up homes and plans can be modified, and additions can be made to suit your individual requirements.
- And you can move them with a tilt tray, so they can be relocatable or permanent.
At Pop Up Homes, we’re more than just a pop up home supplier…
Our passion for people, improving lifestyles, property investment and pop up homes shines through because renovating is becoming expensive, and so is building.
Affordable housing is becoming the answer because the square meterage rate for building is becoming unbearable, even for renovating, the cost a kit home or modular home is often also expensive let alone getting a granny flat built.
The average renovation or granny flat is going to cost you $50,000 – 70,000 for a basic renovation, whereas by adding a pop up home onto your house you instantly add value to it in more ways than one.
We help you see the potential to be able to make it as an investment, as a home, as an extension, as a granny flat, as a temporary option or as a permanent option, depending on your needs.
At the end of the day, we’ve got the experience behind us to help others get a start with affordable housing or to help our customers solve their space problems when it comes to quality portable or temporary accommodation. There’s so much you can do!
Cheaper isn’t always better…
Now, we all know there are all sorts of granny flats, dongas, modular homes and pop up homes or even portable or relocatable housing available. However, you need to be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives flooding the market for several reasons.
- First, many of our competitors homes have electrics and plumbing that are not compliant with the Australian standards and the homes are not legal height and when searching our competitors on google we have found some disturbing complaints, DO YOUR HOME WORK.
- Second, some of our competitors homes have laminate flooring in the lounge rooms with no underlay, and come in packs, for you to lay yourself.
- and third, some are made with cheap ply and timber and dont have cement fibre for water proofing in the bathroom, or do not have a Quality Galvanised steel frames.
Our homes are second to none
- The quality on our homes are of high standards
- We have had all of our homes breeze through the council process from Townsville to NSW and will have many more approvals through out other states and territories.
- We stand by you through the entire process and have the customer reviews to back it
- We give fantastic after service
- You will never feel alone
Every Pop Up Home we sell has a galvanised steel frame and is made with 75mm EPS Panels on the external walls and 50mm EPS on the internal walls.
Whether you want to improve the value of your property, create additional space without the cost of renovating or moving, have a dual residency and rental income to help pay off your mortgage sooner, or you’re ready to downsize, Pop Up Homes have the home for you!
Our temporary or permanent Pop Up Homes are perfect for use as granny flats, spare rooms, an investment, renovating, a first home, downsizing, deluxe camp accommodation and much more.
Put one on a block you can’t build on, relocate it whenever you like, or live in it while building your dream home.
They’re a great space for the adult children while they leave or save for a home of their own. They make ideal university accommodation and are perfect for caravan parks, or for your own bed and breakfast, so find out more today with our complimentary price guide.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide. I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Pop Up Homes.