Modular Homes Prices Australia and Range of 1, 2, 3 Bedroom Standard Pop Up Home
Perfect temporary or permanent housing that can be used as a granny flat, spare room, rental investment, first home, downsizing, deluxe mining camp accommodation, crib room, training room, office and accommodation for caravan & holiday parks, bed and breakfasts and more!
Description: STANDARD RANGE
Available in 1, 2 and 3 bedroom options.
Modular Home Inside :
This pop up home has a beautiful open plan lounge and kitchen, with great size bathroom and literally folds out.
Construction and Assembly:
On average, it takes 4 men 6 hours, with no building experience required to erect it. It is fully transportable and relocatable and can be packed up within hours with very little fuss.
ASK US ABOUT OUR INSTALLATION PACKAGE TODAY.
Transport or relocating:
They are transported on a tilt tray and placed onto 12 foundation pads.
SAA Approved wiring:
You can use it as a temporary home or as an extension to your existing home, and it comes with SAA approved wiring.
The structure is galvanised steel with 75mm EPS sandwich panels, making the house very well insulated and keeping it cool in summer and warm in winter, and is compliant with Australian engineers design certificate and form 15.
The house is very homely, bright, has plenty of windows for natural light and will deliver a fantastic return on investment, however you use it.
1 & 2 Bedrooms:
- 37 SQM open 5650mm x 6512mm x 2900mm.
- Closed 5650mm x 2100mm x 2900mm.
- 58 SQM Open 9000 x 6512 x 2900mm.
- Closed Size is 9000 x 2100 x 2900 mm
- 2.4m L Shaped Matt Kitchen with Double Stainless Steel Sink and Cesar Stone Bench Tops and a flick mixer.
- Internal Partition Walls for the bathroom and Bedrooms.
- Base Floor is plywood with Quality PVC Floor Coverings Fitted.
- Australian Standard water marked Toilet.
- Bathroom Vanity and Sink
- Flick mixer, mirror shaving cabinet, towel rail, and all fittings.
- 900 x 900mm Shower Cubical and Adjustable removable shower-head and mixer.
- 8 x fly screens for windows.
- 9 x Double Glazed glass and Aluminium Sliding windows.
- 1 X Double glazed glass and Aluminium casement Door.
- 6 x Lights.
- 11 x Power Points
- All Cornices and Architraves.
- Electrical: SAA approved 2.5mm cable, power points, light switches & fittings. Waterproofed external plug.
- Plumbing and Sanitary wares.
- Power Board and Safety Switch.
- 6 x Hydraulic Struts for easy installation.
Warranty and what it covers:
- We have a 10-year structural warranty on galvanised steel framing.
- DIY Instillation in a matter of hours.They look like a home, not a container, and they are strong and durable. Plug them into your mains or install solar with an eco-septic system and go completely off grid.
- Taking them down takes no more than an hour, and they fold down to the size of a container
- The standard range of our plans can be modified and additions made to suit individual requirements.
- Move them with a tilt tray, they can be relocatable or permanent.
- The external flashing’s can come in a colour of your choice.
- Electrical appliances not included.
- The standard range of our plans can be modified and additions made to suit your individual requirements.
- Our Expandable 37SQM and 58SQM home’s simply requires 12 – 16 foundation pads to sit on, levelled for stability. We supply a 13-step installation guide suggesting that this home can be unfolded within 1 hour. It takes around 6 hours to erect and 2 days to fix-out and connect to Council services.
- 10-year structural warranty on galvanised steel framing.
- On-site delivery can be arranged for an additional cost from your local port. They are transported on a tilt tray, Please ask for a quote.
- Comes with full installation guide.
Our temporary or permanent Pop Up Homes are perfect for use as granny flats, spare rooms, an investment, renovating, first home, downsizing, deluxe camp accommodation and much more.
Put one on a block you can’t build on, relocate it whenever you like, or live in it while building your dream home.
They’re a great space for the adult children while they leave or save for a home of their own. They also make ideal University accommodation and are perfect for caravan parks or your own bed and breakfast, so find out more today with our complimentary price guide.
Yes, please register me for my complimentary price guide. I understand I also have the option to have this posted to me by entering my details on the next page. I understand the price guide will detail the different packages available from Pop Up Homes.